We are here to help you!

    Q. How to reclaim shares transferred to IEPF?

    Note : Any person, whose unclaimed or unpaid amount has been transferred by the company to IEPF may claim their refunds to the IEPF authority. For claiming such amount, claimant needs to file form IEPF-5 alongwith requisite documents.

    Procedure to claim Refund

    1. Please access the IEPF-5 webform for filing the claim for refund. Read the instructions provided on the website/instruction kit along with the web form carefully before filling the form.
    2. After filling the form, submit the duly filled form. On successful submission, an acknowledgement will be generated indicating the SRN. Please note the SRN for future tracking of the form.
    3. Take a printout of the duly filled IEPF-5 and the acknowledgement issued after uploading the form.
    4. Submit indemnity bond in original, copy of acknowledgement and IEPF-5 form along with the other documents as mentioned in the Form IEPF-5 to Nodal Officer (IEPF) of the company at its registered office in an envelope marked “Claim for refund from IEPF Authority”.
    5. Claim forms completed in all aspects will be verified by the concerned company and on the basis of company’s verification report, refund will be released by the IEPF Authority in favor of claimants’ account through electronic transfer.