We are here to help you!
Q Why was my position squared off without my consent?
The position could have been squared off for a variety of reasons, including
- Intraday trades will be automatically squared off at 3:15 pm for the Cash segment and 3:20 pm for the F&O segment.
- If you lose more than 80% of your Available Margin, your intraday trades will be squared off
- If you do not keep the required minimum margin in your account, your shares will be squared off four days after the shortfall occurs.
- Square off will be performed on the next trading day if your shares purchased with Margin are down by more than 50% of your Funds balance.
- Shares purchased through the Margin Product must be fully paid or pledged within 7 days, or they will be squared off.
- If you have a debit/negative balance on your account, your shares will be squared off after 7 days.